This is part two of a series of post where I take a deep dive into the TPExchange. Click on this link for part one where I discuss ‘why everyone should have an account on TPEXchange’.
It’s important to note that your TPExchange account is different from every other account on TokenPocket. TPExchange is a centralized exchange and so it takes custody of your funds. TokenPocket mobile wallet is, however, a non-custodial wallet and even offers users the ability to save their crypto in cold storage.
How to Create an Account on TPExchange
- Launch the app and click on TPExchange.
- Input your email address or phone number and click on Get Captcha. A verification code will be sent to your Email address or phone number.
- Copy the verification code from your email address and paste it on the ’Input Captcha’ box.
- After putting the code/captcha, you will be redirected to a new page to create a customized password.
- Create a new password and click on Register.
- After registering, click on the avatar to set up your account.
This is part 2 of a series where I take a deep dive into the TPExchange. Click on the following links for the previous parts.
Part One: “Why you should create an account on TPEXchange”
Part Two: “How to create an account on TPEXchange”
Part Three: “TokenPocket Wallet VS TPExchange”
Part Four: “How to Deposit Cryptocurrency to TPExchange”
Part Five: “How to Trade on TPExchange”
Part Six: “A weird post about $10”
Part Seven: “Arbitrage on TokenPocket Wallet and TPExchange”